Commercial Combined

Product information

What is Commercial Combined?

A commercial combined insurance policy combines various types of coverage into one policy to provide comprehensive protection for businesses. This type of policy typically includes coverage for property, liability, and business interruption. Some policies may also include coverage for things like vehicles, equipment, and employee benefits.

Some common types of coverage included in a commercial combined insurance policy are:

  • Property coverage: This covers the cost of repairing or rebuilding the business’ property in case of damage caused by things like fire, storm, or theft.
  • Business interruption coverage: This covers the loss of income if the business has to shut down temporarily due to a covered loss.
  • Public Liability coverage: This covers the cost of legal defense and any settlements or judgments if someone is injured on the business’ property or as a result of the business’ actions
  • Equipment coverage: This covers the cost of repairing or replacing equipment that is used by the business if it is damaged or stolen.
  • Employee benefits coverage: This covers the cost of employee benefits such as life insurance, health insurance, and pension plans.

Contact us for a bespoke quote

If you’d like to find out more or get a quote for insurance. Contact the friendly Ross Gower team.

Rated 5-stars by our clients
happy businessman

About us

Ross-Gower is an independent commercial insurance broker specialising in the property and construction market.

We are a forward-thinking, City based firm founded in 1989 that uses our strong knowledge of insurance law and insurance-related matters to advise our clients.

We believe in developing a deep understanding of our client’s requirements to source suitable insurance policies. We are always looking to tread the untrodden path and work with industry innovators to create new insurance products and schemes.