Property Owners Liability

Product information

What is Property Owners Liability?

Property owners liability insurance provides coverage for individuals or businesses that own one or more properties in the UK. This type of insurance can protect against financial losses that may arise from legal claims made by individuals who have been injured or whose property has been damaged as a result of the property owner’s actions or the condition of the property.

Some common types of coverage included in property owners liability insurance are:

  • Legal defense costs: This covers the cost of legal representation if the property owner is sued for an accident or injury that occurred on the property.
  • Compensation payments: This covers the cost of any settlements or judgments that the property owner may be required to pay if they are found to be liable for an accident or injury.
  • Medical expenses: This covers the cost of medical treatment for anyone who is injured on the property.

Contact us for a bespoke quote

If you’d like to find out more or get a quote for insurance. Contact the friendly Ross Gower team.

Rated 5-stars by our clients
happy businessman

About us

Ross-Gower is an independent commercial insurance broker specialising in the property and construction market.

We are a forward-thinking, City based firm founded in 1989 that uses our strong knowledge of insurance law and insurance-related matters to advise our clients.

We believe in developing a deep understanding of our client’s requirements to source suitable insurance policies. We are always looking to tread the untrodden path and work with industry innovators to create new insurance products and schemes.