Property Owners

Product information

What is Property Owners?

Property owners insurance provides coverage for individuals or businesses that own one or more properties. This can include coverage for things like damage to the property caused by natural disasters, theft, and liability for accidents that occur on the property. Property owners is different to household insurance as property insurance must not be owner occupied and includes blocks of flats, commercial buildings and warehouses.

Contact us for a bespoke quote

If you’d like to find out more or get a quote for insurance. Contact the friendly Ross Gower team.

Rated 5-stars by our clients
happy businessman

About us

Ross-Gower is an independent commercial insurance broker specialising in the property and construction market.

We are a forward-thinking, City based firm founded in 1989 that uses our strong knowledge of the insurance market and insurance related matters to advise our clients.

We believe in developing a deep understanding of our client’s requirements to source suitable insurance policies. We are always looking to tread the untrodden path and work with industry innovators to create new insurance products and schemes.