Resident Association Liability

Product information

What is Resident Association Liability?

Residents association liability insurance protects the association and its members from potential financial losses that may arise from accidents, injuries, or property damage that occur on association-owned property or as a result of association-managed activities. It’s an important coverage to have to protect the association’s assets.

Some common types of coverage included in residents association liability insurance are:

  • General liability: This covers the cost of legal defense and any settlements or judgments if someone is injured on association-owned property or as a result of association-managed activities.
  • Directors and Officers Liability: This covers legal expenses for the association’s board members or officers if they are sued for wrongful actions.
  • Property damage: This covers the cost of repairing or replacing association-owned property that is damaged due to a covered loss

Contact us for a bespoke quote

If you’d like to find out more or get a quote for insurance. Contact the friendly Ross Gower team.

Rated 5-stars by our clients
happy businessman

About us

Ross-Gower is an independent commercial insurance broker specialising in the property and construction market.

We are a forward-thinking, City based firm founded in 1989 that uses our strong knowledge of insurance law and insurance-related matters to advise our clients.

We believe in developing a deep understanding of our client’s requirements to source suitable insurance policies. We are always looking to tread the untrodden path and work with industry innovators to create new insurance products and schemes.